ΑΒOUT ME

I was born and raised in Greece. I studied Philosophy (MA) & Business Administration, BA (Hons) in Universities in the United Kingdom. My research interests are: Aesthetics, Applied Ethics, Business Ethics, Epistemology, Social Philosophy & Philosophy of Decision Making. 

I have deep knowledge about Aesthetics (branch of Philosophy) and Luxury Watches.
I am the Author of Philosophy Book: Aesthetics - The nature of Beauty  and a  Collector of Luxury Watches respectively. I can analyze you thoroughly how Aesthetics is related to Luxury Watches and what is the role of Modernism and Postmodernism in the art of the watch. 

Finally, my ultimate goal is to create a Luxury Philosophical Discussion giving great aesthetic value and pleasure!

*Facebook Group | R**ex Watches & More | Philosophy & Art of the Watch. https://www.facebook.com/groups/279008518531867
I upload there videos & photos!! Become a Member and Stay Tuned!!





Popular Posts